Hate to ask......

Alright I am taking a risk here, but I am curious why sooooo many of you hate(and I am using the word HATE) HT? I asked a question a while back and got the answer "because it makes me happy who cares if it is right", well I among other get joy out of HT and was curious why most of you don't like it. Try to keep it simple and civil, thank you. Tim
tireguy

Showing 1 response by angela100

Hey, Tim. The home theatre is where I get to go crazy, do the research, and buy the gear. The audio system is my husband's realm, though I do get a say in things.
We don't have the best room, but it works. Someday.... yeah, we all say that, eh?
anyway,I have been learning alot and meeting nice people and upgrading little by litte and having some fun and feeling some success. Right now, I am negotiating something with Roger at Innersound on a ribbon center channel that he is working on. We have the ISIS ESL's as the main speakers, so I am excited at the prospect of the ribbon panel. It is the journey that brings me such pleasure.
By the way, I found one of your movies on DVD the other day. The surround sound really added to overall experience.