Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Happy Birthday and Memorial Day Mark. I hope that you are enjoying it! I too am looking forward to Deep Core and your new power cords. Did you mention you were carrying another power cord other than the Super Stroke to me several weeks ago?

While I have no reason to doubt the contention that, as stated previously, placing the Deep Core in front of the Equi=Core unit produces better results than between an Equi Core unit and an individual audio/video component(s), I wonder if that mitigates the rather prominent and unique capability that allows the DC user to "optimize the power delivery" for an individual component. My inference is that each component may (does?) require individual optimization to achieve best results. Presumably, placing the DC in front of an E=C unit will unavoidably necessitate some compromise of individual component power delivery optimization in favor of system optimization. I imagine that a no-holds-barred, gilded lily system would include a DC just ahead of every individual component, not likely in this household. 

Any thoughts?

Mark is at the LA show and busy. Your comment about where the DC goes is a good one, and initially the CPT crew postulated the DC should go right before the component, and recommended that. However, in actual listening sessions the best location turned out to be in front of the E=Q? Mark will have more to say next week, and there have to be more DCs in the field with user reactions to draw more conclusions. I'm anxiously waiting on a DC to pair with my E=Q 1800 so I can chime in with my reactions.
Last week I added the 1200 to the system.  It replaced my giant-killer Exactpower EP15A which gave me many years of fantastic sound.

I'm just going to get right to it and say this 1200 performs better than my EP, and I NEVER thought I would say that.  Also, I sent my EP back to Steve for a rebuild a few years ago.  After hearing it, I thought it couldn't get any better....until I heard the 1200.  

This thing has such a low noise floor and is so damn quite, I'm hearing DEEP into recordings.....my "reference" stuff.  Stuff I've heard a thousand times and know like the back of my hand.  My speakers are 97db and I have a single ended triode driving them and I hear nothing from the drivers as I place my ear right up to them.  It's astonishing, really.  I've sat here shaking my head at just how holographic and for lack of a better word, "believable" the system sounds.  

Feels like the system has more punch and better control of dynamic swings.  During complex orchestral passages, I can hear every musician on the stage more clearly.  There is more separation of instruments which I think has a lot to do with it being so quiet with no "noise" in the power.  

If you are undecided or are on the fence about trying this or the 1800 out, take my word for it.....this thing is the real deal.  I've been into this madness for 21 years and the CPT 1200 is indispensable.  I can't imagine my system without it.