Has anyone heard the Shunyata Cables?

I'm looking for opininions of people who have heard or have heard of the Shunyata speaker cables and interconnects the Lyra and the Aries. I am currently using Cardas Golden Cross speaker cable and interconnects from Pass Labs X250 to Hales Transcendence 5's and Pass X1 pre to Pass X250 and Talk Thunder CDP to Pass X1. I am thinking of going the Shunyata route.Any inputs or advice would be geatly appreciated.
128x128mitchb
If you want to hear more of your system, but less of the cables, I'd go for JPS Superconductor 2. If that's too rigid, then settle for the FX. I too wanted to have some of the Cardas sound and the alternative way to do that is to use the Golden power cords. Their pcs give the same signature, but to a lesser extent than their ics or spk cables.
I recieved the Aries interconnects a few days ago and I truly think they sound awesome. In my system they are far superior to the Cardas Golden Cross.
I use both the Aries and the Andromeda in my system (CAL CL-15 cd player and Linn Twin Klimax with Martin Logan Prodigys) and I have to say it is some pretty fantastic cable. Perhaps its biggest downfall is that it is very honest. In the fashion of Nordost, it is quite neutral and fast, but doesn't have the bleached out sound of Nordost (my previous cables). The first comment I made after having listened to the interconnects broken in was that they have an 'organic' sound to them, and have since heard similar comments made from others using these cables. The amazing thing is they are quite inexpensive compared to so many other products which don't even measure up to their performance. I even compared them once with Transparent Reference Balanced ($4000/meter) and I can't say I had any desire to change. In regards to the comment one writer made about break-in time, I will have to agree. The Andromeda took well over 100 hours to fully 'get right'. Nonetheless, when they did, they were right!
Hermespan:
I also got a pair of the Andromeda speaker cable recently and I find them closer to "invisible" than other cables I've had.
What's more, they do not "plane" the textures (as in shave the edge of textures) from instruments, so the instruments sound more complete, or, organic, as you put it. My old Transparent Reference speaker cable WAS transaparent, but it limned the textures from instruments, too. That, to me, is NOT neutral.
The Andromedas, and, by extension, the Aries, do NOT have a rising high end, as suggested by someone else. I would suggest that the writer is hearing another component in his system and 'blaming' the interconnect for it. It's not unusual for us to get a superior component and not appreciate it because we have other defects in our system.

By the way, I have the Andromedas hooked up to the Antique Sound Lab Hurricanes. The amps have around 20 hours on them and the music coming from the system is truly lovely. Not 'awesome,' except in how natural it sounds overall. also have a March A400s amp, and yet, the Hurricane makes the Marsh (which is an excellent amplifier) sound congested and electronic -- which the Marsh is most assuredly NOT! Nonetheless, I think unless we have a top-notch system, the weaknesses of our cables and other components hide the flaws until something better comes along and reveals the problems. I'm sure much of what we like depends on other components we've previously selected. Accuracy is not the lottery ticket most of us seek; we want the system to 'sound' the way we want it to. The Shunyata line delivers the music first - and the 'sound' along with it.
What are the sonic differences between the Lyra and the Phoenix or Andromeda speaker cable. All the reviews I have read were on the Lyra and Aries.There are actually several recent rave reviews on this combo.