Has anyone compared the EMT 139st phonostage to others ?

Hi,
I am currently using the EMT HSD-006 cartridge. I am looking for a good tube phonostage to go with it. The first choice is of course their own EMT 139st phonostage. The EMT engineers Dusch and J.P Vanvliet have launched a "remanufactured" version of this phonostage. It is an exact replica with modern parts. Costs around Euro 5k. Before I spend that kind of money I want to get some feedback about this phonostage. Has anyone heard it or compared it to other phonostages ? How is it ?
pani
The 139st is incredible.  I restored an EMT 927, and wanted to get the 139st for it but couldn’t find one.  I’ve heard it many times and it’s hypnotic it’s so good.

Even without the 139st, the EMT 927 was the best turntable I’ve ever heard.  I miss it.

Iif you can get a 139st, don’t ever part with it.  

There are remanufactured ones available (EMT 139St) plus more, i am sure will be good but no experience. i found like the link a bit by accident.

https://www.jpvanvliet.nl/5912.html
The EMT phonostages are rarely seen outside of the EMT turntables,  so that may be a challenge getting a true unbiased answer from a owner of these pieces.  I am in the process of having a original restored along with the 927.  So maybe I  can report back in a couple of months.