Has anybody else experienced the magic of Karan??

I just recieved the new Karan dual mono KSA 270 amp and have never heard such a massive change to my system before!!I am running a source direct GNSC Wadia dac and transport with all Virtual Dynamics cabling in a dedicated room.The sound is truly huge in every way imaginable, dynamics,resolution,naturalness,detail.I feel like I hit the lottery of audio!!Are there are others who feel the same way about Karan ??
cenline
Karan amps seems very promising, I might try one Karan 450 theese days and let you know.
I have heard the new Karan 1200 monos at HiFi show in London last month, and was mightly impressed. The were paired with Zanden front end, CJ ACT mk II pre and Eidolons Diamonds. I have never heard better sounding diamonds at show conditions !
Hi,
In a few weeks I will A/B it to a Mc Intosh 6900. Over here in Belgium there is a (small) community of very enthousiast Karan owners. The integrated KSA180 (now available in MK3 with optimized componenets)Karan also has a DAC that would be an absolute giant killer...
If you look for anther "cult amp" try to find out about the french Lavardin IT, also reviewed i HiFi plus as one of those rare examples of pure pmusic.
Rgrds,
Bertn
Well, I have 300 plus hours on the Karan amp and the sound is one of those sounds that is able to take your breath away.The reviewer of the amp is smack on in Hi Fi+,it has the ablity of tubes in the imaging dept.( the images are able to be warm yet neutral in sound)-I 've never heard such detail as well.The high end is very extended yet is sweet and airy and never gets aggresive( unless the recording is hot-not that I would listen to anything but audiophile cd's!!).The bass is very taut and doesn't suffer from too much overhang.The tautness allows instruments to sound so lifelike in the way the energy is created from body of the instrument itself.The amp is able to play extremely loud with no hint of compression or distortion coming from the speaker;in fact the speakers totally dissappear and are no longer needed.The Karan amp has a build quality that is truly first rate and runs very cool even when the Wadia is runnig wide open. I have not heard the Dartzeel, but if the HiFI+ reviewer gives credence then I think I have a very good idea of what he is alluding to in the Karan.If your funds allow for it,then do try to hear one so you can make up your own mind as to when it's Magic becomes a musical experience.Take care Dennis
The magic of Karen? Oh yeah! Twice: once in the band room after school, and once in my parents' station wagon at the park after a football game. She really was ... huh? What? Oh, it's Karan? Not Karen? Um, never mind. Sorry ...