Harbeth & VAC combo

Hello,
Has anyone listened to the VAC 160 Sigma with either Harbeth C7es3 or P3esr?
I am looking for something with a bit more power that's a great match for the Harbeths. Right now, I am considering Leben CS600 (which I've auditioned).

Thank you!

adrianob
Sorry, it was probably 40.2, the current model. The show was just a couple of month ago. I'm beginning to wonder if my ears are permanently affected by digital sound and a completely neutral and accurate (analog) system sounds a bit too dull to my ears. Probably true for other folks as well.
Seems like most VAC gear is paired with Harbeth's largest and best speakers.
Mine are the less "expensive" ones. Maybe a lower budged would be more appropriate. Somewhere in the 3-5k range.
I lived with a pair of Harbeth C7 for about a year using a Rogue Cronus Magnum 2 amp.  From my experience tube amps seem a bit slow for the Harbeth.  I would go for a SS amp, something like a LFD, Naim, Sudgen, Hegel or Exposure.  All great matches for Harbeth.  I haven't listen to the VAC but I did have a chance to listen to the Leben and I will say that the Leben CS600 sounds very good with Harbeth speakers.  With that said, I still would personally would go with a SS amp.  Although, I did not end up upgrading my C7s and selling them, I was very close to getting a pair of SHL5+  and the Hegel H360 amp.  Good luck!
I used a Rogue Cronus Magnum with Harbeth SHL5+ and did not like the pairing at all. As a result of that experience, I swore off using Harbeth with tubes....until some Agon members encouraged me to give tubes another go.

I recently switched from a high powered solid state amp to an Air Tight ATM-2, which is based on the KT 88 tube like the VAC Sigma.

This is a tube amp that mates incredibly well with Harbeth.