Harbeth 30.1 or legacy calibre

What would you choose between the 2 in a room without a subwoofer?
128x128phastm3
Post removed 
D2girls if you are asking us for a price on Harbeths please go to a Harbeth dealer.

We are not Harbeth fans, have heard numerous models including the 40.2 dont understand all the hype.

In our opinion way too much money for way too limited range.

Stunning cabinets and a nice midrange in the Harbeths, give me a pair of ATC for 2500 less okay not so pretty but one of the best monitors at 4k or a set of the Calibres if you want a truly impressive true floor stander in a compact box.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
The Legacy Calibre's will be my next speaker upgrade. I only hope the price doesn't go up by the time I have enough saved up to make the purchase. 
I’ve had my Legacy Calibres since Sept ’17, and while I have not heard the Harbeth’s, I can say that these Calibres are monsters! The sensitivity rating is typically an in-room measurement, so it may vary a little bit, but based on other speaker’s I’ve owned, they seem more on par to a 86-87 dB/2.83V/1m kind of speaker system. The bass capability and resolution is nothing short of stellar.

But what they may lack in some sensitivity they make up with with a S*&^load of power handling. I don’t listen to jazz/light classical/ or other wussy crap. I listen to Napalm Death, Carcass, Slayer, Emperor, Sepultura, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, and other cool bands :) at EAR-SPLITTING SPL levels and massive solid-state amplification, and they take the abuse and punishment like no one’s business. I use a total of THREE PEAVEY CS800X’s for my pair of Calibres. They could care less.

This is them being built at the Legacy facility

Pic 1 - Home

Pic 2 - Power!

Nothing really comes close to the Legacy Calibre or Aeris...  

I would have the Aeris... if I had a stronger back... but the Calibre is close enough... and much easier to manage.