Hallelujah by Lenard Cohen

What female vocalists have sung this song and on what albums? I know I have at least one rendition of this and can not seem to find it.
rives
I don't know if she has recorded this song yet, but I heard Brandi (I think the spelling is right) sing this when she opened for Jamie Collum on March 12th here in St. Paul, Minnesota. I had not heard her before, and I understand she is from the Seattle area. It was so hauntingly good I ran out and bought a copy of Jeff Buckley's GRACE the following week.
Since this thread started I picked up the "Basquiat" soundtrack, and several other John Cale cd's. Like them all. I also have KD Lang "Hymns of the 49th Parallel" - which has many excellent covers. The Cale and Lang versions are great, but I prefer Buckley's version by a mile - it's loaded with emotion.
I heard Brandi Carlile sing Hallelujah, in St. Paul too. She was closer to the Jeff Buckley version than either the Cale or Wainwright versions. I loved it! Her website only shows one self titled album and one "Unplugged." Neither list Hallelujah. I guess we'll have to wait and listen!
A version of the Hallelujah chorus is sung by the Roche sisters on KEEP ON DOING.