Guttenberg reviews Volti Razz

Just watched youtube review by Steve Guttenberg on the Volti Razz Decorator. (no veneer). In my view he sums up all I've been enjoying with these wonderful speakers. Dynamic, sweet sounding, engaging, musical... 

Decorator Razz, $2k less than standard Razz. DIY stain and seal. Pretty darn cool in my book!

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdoyle3433

The Volti/BP/TWL room at shows is always an oasis to relax and be involved in the tunes they are playing. They always show together and their friendship is rewarded with consistent top shelf performance, one aspect of many this system reminds you of is how dynamically restricted many other systems are, I think the dynamically alive presentation really helps the illusion of live music, well done Greg, Gary, and Pete!

I will just say one thing when it comes to designing and building speakers, or any component, the most expensive part is not always the best part. A good builder will keep costs in mind but sound in mind first and sometimes a cheaper part will sound better.

And I missed Triode Wire labs they do always exhibit with Volti/Border Patrol and good catch on the Innous @khashmi !