Gryphon Diablo 333

Does anyone own or has auditioned the new Gryphon Diablo 333 integrated amp?  If so, please share your impressions and how it compares to the competition or an amp you've had in your system?  Any good, authorized Gryphon dealer recommendations are welcome as well.

Thanks in advance!

128x128dbt

Showing 2 responses by dbt

@audiocanada It’s interesting you mentioned the Luxman M-10x because if I were to make an amplifier swap, I have zeroed in on the Luxman M-10x or the Gryphon Diablo 333 integrated.  I owned the Luxman L509x integrated and I really liked it.  I never heard the L509x with my current speakers, but I like the Luxman sound.  I’m just researching right now in case I can’t resolve an issue I’m having with something in my chain.  

@audiocanada The dealer not far from me carries both brands, but I had a bad experience with him and I’m not dealing with that guy for anything.  I’m going to sit still with my current amps because they may be hard to beat without spending double or triple the cost.  I thought I might have to replace my amps, so I was inquiring, but I think I found the culprit of the issue in my system.  So, my amps are here to stay.

@roccl007 Thanks for sharing your impressions!  I heard the Diablo 333 at the 2023 Capital Audiofest, but I’m curious as to what it sounds like in my setup or in an AudigoN forum member’s setup at home?