Gryphon Diablo 333

Does anyone own or has auditioned the new Gryphon Diablo 333 integrated amp?  If so, please share your impressions and how it compares to the competition or an amp you've had in your system?  Any good, authorized Gryphon dealer recommendations are welcome as well.

Thanks in advance!

128x128dbt

Showing 2 responses by audiocanada

have a feeling this amp will become legendary soon and remain so for many many years

very tentatively considering one against a Luxman M-10x with a 5k-ish non Luxman pre amp....something like an RME ADI 2/4 Pro SE that might have alot of other value and usage should the M-10x not be around at a later date

at their respective price points, and I'm guilty of this but changing, effort should probably made to audition both in home

if you could find a dealer that carries both lines, I think the request to borrow both while committing to buying one would be considered reasonable, or even pay for both with a guaranteed refund on the one you don't like

personally I would gladly pay to rent gear and eschew alot of the above, wish that option was more widely available