Graphene for audio

A few weeks ago I did an interesting experiment.
I bought a pack of 5pcs of 8"x8" Conductive Graphene Sheets, and I place them above my integrated amp, above my speakers, above my DAC, above my PC and above my power distributor.
I left the Graphene Sheets for over a week, and I was listening to music every day.
I definitely heard something changed over time, but in the end, I’ve got a powerful sound in mid and low frequency, with a significant reduction in the high frequency.
Once I started removing the Graphene Sheets, I immediately noticed that my setup will "breathed" again.
I’m comfortable to say that Graphene "alone" sounds dark and does not improve clarity.
128x128gill_92
Post removed 
Wrapping aluminum foil around the last few inches of your AC cords and connectors does the opposite....makes things forward and harsh.
aluminum foil?
It's a graphene foil.
I have tried to do that experiment wrap the sheet around power cords but I absolutely didn't like it what I heard in terms of sound improvement.
gill_92, what are you trying to do? Just messing around? You say it's a foil. One of the qualities of graphene is how thin it is, right. So is the foil sprayed with graphene?

Graphene capacitors? Graphene is 100 times as strong a steel. 
Graphene, coal, and diamonds are all carbon base.

I wonder why it changes the sound over time? It's non-ferrous (not magnetic) right?

I also wonder what it would sound like in a cable build? LOL Have to hunt some up..

Interesting...

Regards
One takeaway is that the Graphene DID make a difference, though for the worse. It flies in the face of those who call it voodoo. Another thought, I wonder what might happen if you had left it there longer?