Graham Slee GSP Era Gold Mk. V - anyone have it???

Looking for feedback on actual owner thoughts compared to Fremer's rave review and other reviewers in the audio press. Is this phono stage really as good as they say?????
red2
An excellent piece.But upgrade the power cord; Audioquest has two ($69 and $130).
I have it since late last year, and have tried it against a Linn Linto, it was game for the GSP, I tried it with a Shure V15 XMv without the elevator, and then with the VDH Frog Gold (0.65mV) with elevator and with the last one I bought, the Colibri XCM (0.30 mV), now currently wondering if something can sound any better than this!
I´m thinking of one with XLR outputs and are considering several options, but all (EAR 324, BAT VK10, Manley, Xono, AR REF) are all thrice the money I´ve spent on the ERA...so it is either keep it or go try out the CEC PH53...any clues here?
Brgds, Marcelo
My Goldring G1042 sounds brilliant through the Era V Gold. Really gets your toes tapping!
I prefer my GS Era w/ Elevator to both the EAR 834P and Rogue Stealth. It sounded significantly clearer and more dynamic in my system.

The EAR & Rogue are terrific units, but in my case, my SET amps already provide a lot of the best benefits of tube amplification. And my S&B transformer volume control really helps maintain the pureity and resolution along with great tone. The two phonos seemed to slightly muffle the transparency and hinder the speed I was getting. Probably just a synergy thing and not a true trait of those phono pre's since no one else seems to have experienced this.
heard one at a dealer yesterday w/ the shelter 501 and some step up tranny.

this is one fine phono stage !!!!