Graham Slee GSP Era Gold Mk. V - anyone have it???

Looking for feedback on actual owner thoughts compared to Fremer's rave review and other reviewers in the audio press. Is this phono stage really as good as they say?????
red2
it does take about 50 hours for reasonable breakin. but play with the settings, then switch it to "enhanced" for a real treat(assuming you have a low output mc).
I'm using the Granite Audio phono stage burn-in CD, a terrific product. Why didn't somebody think of this earlier? Another product that is badly needed is a burn-in LP, an LP that repeats itself automatically. For cartridges and tonearm cables.

I agree, the Enhanced stage is where the magic lives with the P75.
An excellent piece.But upgrade the power cord; Audioquest has two ($69 and $130).
I have it since late last year, and have tried it against a Linn Linto, it was game for the GSP, I tried it with a Shure V15 XMv without the elevator, and then with the VDH Frog Gold (0.65mV) with elevator and with the last one I bought, the Colibri XCM (0.30 mV), now currently wondering if something can sound any better than this!
I´m thinking of one with XLR outputs and are considering several options, but all (EAR 324, BAT VK10, Manley, Xono, AR REF) are all thrice the money I´ve spent on the ERA...so it is either keep it or go try out the CEC PH53...any clues here?
Brgds, Marcelo
My Goldring G1042 sounds brilliant through the Era V Gold. Really gets your toes tapping!