Grado SR325 vs RS-1

Does anyone know how the SR325 compares to the RS-1? I have been using the SR325 for a few years now and am wondering if I should consider the RS-1 for comfort (weight) and sound. I listen to mostly rock and like the sound the Grado's have so I bought the 325's before the RS-1 was available. BTW I am using it out of the Headroom Cosmic (earlier version) and Musical Fidelity X-DAC/X10-D all day long at work (yeah, I know....poor me). Thanks for any advice/upgrades.
128x128krell1

Showing 2 responses by krell1

Would the larger driver in the RS-1 sound better or worse than the smaller driver in the RS-2? Are either good for rock or jazz music or which one for this type of music?
Thanks to everyone for their suggetions and I will try and go for the RS-1 probably because I buy to keep like most of us. I have gotten alot of use from my 325's and think I might be in for a real treat with the upgrade. I just hate when it isn't that much of an improvement and the money would have been better saved. I also think the RS-1 would be lighter to wear for long periods. If anyone can add something else, please do so and thanks.