Good "all-in-one" system? Linn Classik??

I am looking for the best all-in-one compact system
that gets the rhythm pace and timing right. I was
thinking about a linn classik and linn ninka speakers.
This will be an audio-only system, no video.

Are there any other choices I should consider??

Thanks
Tom
eastside_guy
i was looking for the same thing a few months ago and found the NAD L40. i think it sounds awesome! it is my bathroom/bedroom system and i have it hooked up to Polk RT25i (very good speaks for $100). i also have a odyssey/paradigm downstairs and jolida/magnepan upstairs so i know what good componenets sound like. i have not heard the Linn so i can not comment. good luck.
I bought the Linn for my parents. Hooked up some Meadowlark Kestral I wasn't using anymore. And it sounds fantastic.
I have owned several Linn Classiks and one Nad L-40. The Linn is by far a better sounding unit, built quality is simply awesome. The current model, the Classik-K, allows you to connect up to five of them to have distributed music in your home. It also has a 7 day alarm which makes it a great system for the bedroom. I have used them with Linn's Katans and Dynaudio 52-SE. I suggest that you use speakers with an efficiency of at least 88 db for best results in a medium size room. One last word, the supplied speaker connectors aren't the best out there, I have used with great success the Nordost Z-Plugs and Linn's K-400 or
Kimber 8-TC.