good hifi store in Bay Area

Hi everyone, I'm trying to help a family member shop for a pair of B&W 803D3 and ideally Marantz PM-10 integrated amp (he just liked the HD-AMP he heard at my place a lot).  Can anyone recommend a good store around San Francisco Bay Area I can take him to for a live listening session.  Thanks ahead.
hifineubee
+1.  As noted above, I also recommend The Analog Room.  His address is:
3185 South Bascom Avenue
Campbell CA 95008

The owner's name is Brian and he is very helpful.  I have been his customer since 2006 and he provides a consultive sale when he gives his opinion and advise based on your needs.   He carries the excellent PMC Speakers (I purchased these) and also the excellent Harbeth speakers.  I suggest you visit him and discuss your needs. 
The Analog Room located in Campbell, CA is permanently closing.   Their web site says "After over the last twenty-seven years of being at the forefront of analog two channel HiFi sound in the Bay Area, we are retiring!  Come see us for great pricing on demo equipment and vinyl.  Our store hours are:  12noon-5pm Wednesday-Saturday. We are closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday”.

http://www.theanalogroom.net

I have purchased equipment from Brian for 15+ years and he is terrific.   When I am looking for audio equipment, He is very consultive and helpful during the process.  I am going to miss working with Brian at The Analog Room.
I would have to agree: stay away from Audio Vision in SF.  It's just not worth dealing with those people. I've had much better experience with Music Lovers.