Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007
Hi-I've listened to and have owned every Gabriel Gold cable created to date.
I presently use Rapture interconnects,speaker wire and AC cords.
Early on even with the original GG Extreme I knew Steve was on to something special and his designs continue to baffle me me with each new offering.

Steve does not rest upon his past accomplishments and continues to "bring your music to greater heights"

If Steve ever decided to go "BIG" with ad campaigns,distributors,etc I really believe he would have not only the best cables available,but most likely one of the best selling and most popular cables you could buy.

Steve's passion is design and performance with every cable being beautifully built by Steve himself.

Not a flavor of the month product.
He should have a cable come out called the "Evolution" because in my experience I have seen these cables evolve from a giant killer(Extreme) to perhaps the best the industry offers with the Rapture.

I'm sure it won't end there
keep it up
Bobf
just finished comparing the KCI silkworm and GG rev in my system:

cdp cyrus 8x with psr
pre amc cvt 1030
amp amc cvt 2100
belden diy PC
lessloss PC
few diy shielded and unshielded PC
audio art ic-3
gabriel gold Rev
kci silkworm
xindak fs gold
spendor s 3/5

the opinion below is strictly my own opinion with my limited experience in hifi.

both cables are exceptional cables with huge clarity, details and can be easily live with.

the differences are:
KCI silkworm appear faster with slightly more dynamic and slightly better soundstage. i prefer kci when listening to instrument music, orchestra, etc

GG Rev has vocal to die for that kci cant compare. i prefer this cable when listening to vocal, jazz, etc

both cable have to be arrange such that GG rev from cdp to pre, and silkworm from pre to amp to give the best sound, dynamic and details. very quiet and huge soundstage.

if the other way around, they sound noisier, maybe to much decay of the instrument or something. but still maintaining the same details and soundstage.
milen007 are you comparing the KCI with the discontinued Gabriel Gold Revelation?
The original is an excellent cable,however,the MK 2 is much better.
check it out if you can
jd
Darealjaydee, yes its the discontinued one. sure i might check on that one. or maybe 1/2m rapture
I just received a pre-production version of the Antipodes Reference from Mark to compare to my Antipodes Gold. More money, but more everything, particularly lower noise floor, more PRAT and dynamics. I remember the Jade Hybrid and the Antipodes Gold being close but different, but the Reference is definitely a step up on my Golds. It would be good to have some Hybrids here to compare them with. Not sure when it hits the market though, and I have to send these pre-pros back next week dammit.