Getting back in to audio- Source help

Greetings everyone, I am turning to the more knowledgeable brethren for some guidance. 
After  a 10 year hiatus I am finally giving myself  a dedicated listening room and buying a new system. I used to have midrange  Conrad Johnson separates through magnepans and listened to CDs and FLAC through a Mac to Dac. I loved the warmth of the CJ and the soundstage of the Maggies. 
I am leaning towards The Maggie .7 or 1.7i With a Hegel H390. I will be hard wiring for tidal and again play flac files. My questions are:
1) should I go the Mac mini route? 2) Is Roon something I should look into and a NAS - I know nothing about them. 3) is the Hegel internal DAC sufficient? If it really isn’t does that defeat the purpose of the Hegel and should I look for a different integrated or separates? 4) I have no CDs anymore but in terms of getting the best Sound from my system, Should I look to invest in a CD player or HDCD player and play 16bit or 24 bit from disc or is stream/flac files from a drive better? 
Thank you in advance for any and all comments. 
jordanmj
Ditch the computer. All streamers sound better and your money is better spent in upping the streamer rather than attempting to dejitter USB.
Then again if you continue use istreamung n preview mode buy the best transport you can afford. It does sound better
Thank you. So will a good streamer also allow me to play flac from a drive via USB? 
What your looking for is a server/streamer. Check forum for music servers. Replaces computer for both functions.