Genesis APM-1 Plate Amp Repair or Replacement

My second plate amp died, rendering my speaker system usless.
Does anyone have an idea on how I can save these wonderful, useless speakers? PLEASE!!!

Thanks
fgalea
Dear Jorgeparrapuppy,
This is old stuff now, but I did send my amp to Rick Cullen as advised. That was January 2010...he still has it, still broken. So, thank you for the idea, but I guess it's hopeless.
I bought a Daton sub-amp in hopes of salvaging the speakers, but the hook-up looks difficult to do. At least for me.
Do you or anyone know of a diagram or schematic of a generic tower speaker. Right off the bat, the speaker has a huge transformer with 4 leads in and out. Not sure if I can bypass it. Anybody??
Fgalea: While I can't offer you help on the generic tower speaker, I can't believe Rick still has your plate amp. From the time I sent him mine to the time he sent it back, I think 5 or 6 days had lapsed. Have you given up on the repair?

Jorge
Hi,
try to get Rick Cullens email adress for asking him about a Genesis G500 amplifier repair. Could somebody help?
Kind regards,
Andreas, Germany
Hi there,

is here someone who has the service manual for the Genesis APM-1 speaker?

Best Regards from Germany
Over the years I had several failings with the plate amps on my genesis apm1. Absence of circuit diagram made it difficult to repair. Replacement amps from takeover manufacturer seem pricey for older speakers. Steve Harms (www.HarmsLabs.com) was able to fix my recently failed amp. cHECK HIS SERVICE OUT AT 970 224-4128