Gato speakers

I watched a review by Steve Gutenberg on one of the Gato integrated amps. It was a very positive review. I was looking at the Gato website and saw they also manufacture speakers. I’m considering upgrading my current speakers and I am interested in their bookshelf model FM15. Has anyone heard these speakers and if so what are your opinions? They also fall under my $2k budget.
Thanks 

poppsg
Reviewers just have to tell it as it is. If they get excited about many products that is a good thing. Most will probably not bother to publish a bad review unless they feel that will benefit someone. Good ones stick to the facts and try to keep personal biases out of it. If it comes across as balanced and fair citing particular unique qualities, features, strengths and weaknesses that is good. Beware of shilling though. That is when everything is wonderful all the time. Red flag there.
Did I maybe hear once that in some cases when reviewers can tell early on that something sucks, they never complete the review?  That may address why some never seem to have a bad review.
I only mentioned the review because I was unaware before watching the review that there was a gato audio. While on their website I saw the speaker that I asked about in the original post. Maybe not worth pursuing if no one is familiar with them. Sorry for any confusion.
Well I do like the aesthetics of their electronics for whatever that is worth. Nice looking stuff. Danish flair...  Seem to be much better positioned in Europe than here at present FWIW.   
I agree on the aesthetics mapman.  I have been curious to hear the stuff.  Michael Kelly at Aerial Acoustics was carrying the line....not sure about still.  I believe some of the amps are Class D and some are traditional AB amplifiers.  I would be most interested in the AB stuff.  Don't know a thing about their speakers.