Gallo Ref 3 and CJ Premier 350

I had my Gallos for sale but just got my CJ Premier 350 and pulled my ad out. This amp just makes the Gallos perform at another level and I've only had it for 3 days. Sounding better everyday. I'm not good with words to describe performance but I have decided not to look for another speaker.
128x128jinrum8
What does the 350 cost anyway? Can't remember seeing any reviews of it yet, and CJ's website provides few details (as usual). I recently got a McCormack DNA-500 from a member who's using the 350 now, and though he thinks highly of both amps you can see which he sold and which he kept.
Zaikesman

The 350 retails for around 8500USD. There are a couple of reviews posted on CJ's web site at least there used to be.

Chuck
Everyone thanks for fedback. So far I have kept playing the amp continuosly and sounding better evryday. I had the DNA 500 but it kept blowing up evrytime. I had it returned and replaced 3 times. Always played for few seconds and just blew the fuse. Mccormack just could not figure out why it does that in my system. After the 3rd replacement I just told them to send me the CJ 350 and no regrets so far. I am sure the dna 500 is a great amp but unfortunately did not get to really try it in my system.The Gallos are sounding better everyday. They seem to need good quality high powered amps. the sound is not just different. You get better bass, sound stage, depth and details I never heard before. With the volume sold, I am sure there are many keepers than sellers. Then again if I get hit by the upgrade or change your system and empty yr wallet syndrome, I will consider the wilson sophia, revel studio and krell res1 or 2. thats how it goes in this hobby.

Chuck - do you connect yr 350 thru a power conditioner?

My system:

belcanto pl1a
audiopax model 5
cj premier 350
gallos ref 3 with isorock gr3 stands
cabling are virtual dynamics masters ,revelation and shunayata anaconda,python
shunayta hydra 8
Jinrum8

No power conditioning. I tried a passive unit (PS Audio UPC200)for a few months and did not like it. It seemed to remove some of the life and dynamics from my system so I sold it. I plug everything directly into the wall which is a dedicated 20 amp circuit with 10/2 romex and a couple of PS Audio power ports. I am using PS Audio xstreme statement power cords on all my components (Sony SCD-1, cj premier 16 series II and the cj premier 350).

Chuck