Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
After moving from the Stealth Indra to the Gabriel Gold Extreme to Gabriel Gold Revelation interconnect my next step was to give the Extreme speaker wire a shot.
The Stealth MLT bi-wire run I was using were working really well, and the system sounded well integrated.
I had the opportunity to AB the Extreme against the Stealth MLT set-up and I must admit it was close.
The MLTs may have had a little more slam ,however,the Extreme bettered the MLT in the areas of tone,depth and staging,immediately.
Upon further listening I noticed differences in the bottom octaves also
The MLTs had a consistent low frequency character,meaning almost every track took on a similar bass sound.
Again while listening to Demeola's "Kiss My Axe" with the Extremes it was "where did that come from"
Upon listening to the disc and hearing the various tracks I determined that even the bass was better with the GG's.
The fact is the bass just had to be there in the recording.
I started going thru all my disc that had percussion in them and it was easy to determine the difference .The difference being a constant yet inaccurate bottom end vs. a bottom end that shook my walls when the recording provided the info.
Disc after disc I was able to not only hear the improved harmonics but actually tell the the tracks that had more slam than others.I prefer this "if it not there I don't want to hear it"
I ended up selling the MLT's and eventually got a second pair of Extremes so that I may bi-wire with the Logans.
When the Revelation speaker wire came out I contacted Steve and he took back the Extremes for full credit against the Revelations.
My expectations were high and were quickly met.After about 100 hours of break in time my system reached yet another level.In short if you have Extreme or Revelation interconnects and love what they do like so many of us the speaker wire will just add a whole lot more of the same.
Replaced Harnonic Tech and Van Den Hul cables and speaker wire in my system nearly 2 years ago with Gabriel Gold and have never looked back.Done nothing but listen and enjoy tunes ever since.
rja sounds like you have some Gabriel interconnects already and appreciate what they do.By adding the GG speaker wire you will get even more harmonic structure and natural character not to mention speed,detail in the most natural way that I hate to even use the word detail.
Bass solidity and slam will be so accurate it's scary.
Another step towards making an electronic system sound closer to real music.
Yes, I've owned the Extremes and received my Revelations a couple of weeks ago. Now thinking about a speaker cable purchase. Seems there aren't as many out there as the ICs. But what I've heard about the speaker cables has been positive.