Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf

You’ve got quite a large thread here to start with. I have a pair of the ICs and they are very good. 

Hi. I am aware of the thread, hence my post in said thread.

I am looking for any further information on the cables beyond this thread, which, while somewhat informative, also has a fair bit of simple bickering that can be found in many of these types of things.

We all have personal bias when we have spent money on something, and like it. We are often excited to tell others about our finds - particularly in the audio world. I am trying to find as unbiased information as possible on these cables prior to purchasing them.

I cannot find any reviews.

Even on the company website there is no information on the Gabriel Gold Halo cable (Gabriel Gold - Music - Audio - Cables (gabrielgoldcables.com))

So, I am intrigued, and interested in the cable, particularly after reading some of the comments in this thread, but it is still a fair bit of money to spend and was just hoping to find a bit more information on it in terms of construction and hopefully an unbiased review or two.

Hopefully that makes sense

Thanks

Gabriel Gold designer is not retired - New designs are in the mix for the near future.

Still "Bringing Your Music To Greater Heights"

cheers.

Team GG