Full range speaker for rogue 90 or 100 wpc amp.

I need your suggestions for full range floorstanding or other that can be driven by my rogue magnum 90 easily. I have no dealer close-by to listen to any. I am using a baetis streamer with a Rogue rp-5 pre and the magnum 90. My room is 13' x 16'.  I listen to male and female jazz singers. Some classic rock. My budget is 1,000-2,000 bucks. I have even considered DIY.
thanks
dpm2340

Showing 2 responses by jjss49

I will look into these suggestions. About the thiels are they harsh? Sometimes i hear them described that way. I couldn’t imagine that with tube gear.

thiels use high grade metal tweeters, and as always with those, if you have upstream gear that exhibit some treble grain or sizzle the metal tweeters will not smooth that over, you will hear it full force... as such, tube gear is often used to ameliorate that specific tendency in speakers with an excitable top end (thiels, kefs, focals and so on) ... the somewhat unique challenge with thiels is they are also exceptionally demanding on power amps, most tube amps just can’t handle them at any decent volume... so tubes are usually introduced further up the chain in thiel systems, feeding the tubey goodness into an iron fisted solid state power amp