Fosi V3 Mono...when inexpensive satisfies

I've had these monos for a few months now, upgraded with the Sparkos opamps (two in each for xlr input) and continue to be amazed by their sound quality.  Oustanding soundstage width and depth, pinpoint imaging, quick, dyanmic and neutral.  

In my audio life I don't think I've ever been this impressed with such a relatively inexpensive audio purchase.  Heck, most of us have spent more for a single pair of RCAs than the price of the Fosi + Sparkos.

If anyone's on the fence about these amps, I'd suggest giving them a listen.  You, too, might be blown away.

Cheers, all.

128x128audiodwebe

I bought a v3 for my kid's pc system to power a pair of Vienna Acoustic Bach Grands.  It's not audiophile at all and I haven't compared it to anything but I can say it's at least pretty good and it has plenty of power.  Very punchy, tight grip in the bass.

I had the stereo version and I personally didn't care for it. Trying to drive some TAD speakers which is 4 ohm and didn't run-in very long . Maybe I will try breaking in again. Good for the money though.

My monos are now driving a pair of Totem Tribe Towers.  To my ears, they sound fantastic with plenty of detail, separation, and bass.  I'll throw in some Pass or VTL gear once it's a bit cooler to do a direct comparison, but for me, the idea that a pair of monos so reasonably priced (even including the Sparkos opamps) can allow me to enjoy my tunes without having me reach for one of the other amps I have available to me says a lot.

But then maybe it just says a lot about my inability to hear like others.