Food: What does the typical audiophile eat?

Here's an interesting question. What does the typical audiophile eat? Does the type of food reflect on the type of audiophile?
Taking bagels for example, I may like an occasional onion or cinnamon but always go back to the plain old plain bagel for long term eating. But a plain Ray's Bagel from NYC sure is better than the Lender's variety. Hard to go back after that.
cdc
Lots of Huevos Rancheros made with fresh tortillas, fresh eggs, and most importantly, New Mexican chili sauce made with Hatch chiles. Serve with refried beans and add a dollop or two of fresh sour cream to the plate. Yum-O ...!!  

Here's the best sauce for the dish that I've found. Just like they serve in the down-home restaurants in Sante Fe:

https://store.505southwestern.com/collections/salsas/products/hatch-valley-tomatillo-garlic-lime-sal...

Frank
I'm curious what an eat audiophile is, I had never heard that term and that I work in a restaurant in NY with 100 dollar burgers with cheese, but hey rich guys can put whatever name they want, so they keep paying me, I think I found more info here on the subject of audiophile boys, even if it is new I raise my curiosity ..
The connection between food and music is an ancient one. In fact the connection between music and almost everything is an ancient one.
Anyway here are some Music Food Quotes courtesy of FoodReference com
http://www.foodreference.com/html/qmusic.html

“I am sure my music has a taste of codfish in it.”
Edvard Hagerup Grieg, Norwegian composer (1843-1907)

"If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken and so die."
William Shakespeare, ‘Twelfth Night’

"Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist."
G.K Chesterton (1874-1936)
[Sorry GK, can't agree with you on that one]

“Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"
Robert Fripp, guitarist and cofounder of the band King Crimson (1969)

“The fine arts are five in number, namely: painting, sculpture, poetry, music, and architecture, the principal branch of the latter being pastry.”
Antonin Careme [Marie-Antoine Careme] (1783-1833)

“We may live without poetry, music and art; We may live without conscience, and live without heart; We may live without friends; we may live without books; But civilized man cannot live without cooks.”
Edward Bulwer-Lytton (1831-1891) ‘Lucile’ (1860)

[Do KFC, McDonald's, fish and chip shops, pizza parlours etc also count?]

“The local wine, a dinner at your friends' house, and music performed by amateurs are three things to be equally dreaded.”
Grimod de la Reynière (1758-1838)

[Lockdowns would have held no fear for this gentleman it seems]

“Next to jazz music, there is nothing that lifts the spirit and strengthens the soul more than a good bowl of chili.”
Harry James

“Give me book, fruit, French wine, and fine weather and a little music out of doors played by someone I do not know.”
John Keats

[Was this always a surprisingly difficult combination to find in the UK?]

“Some people like to paint pictures, or do gardening, or build a boat in the basement. Other people get a tremendous pleasure out of the kitchen, because cooking is just as creative and imaginative an activity as drawing, or wood carving, or music.”
Julia Child

“To give life to beauty, the painter uses a whole range of colours, musicians of sounds, the cook of tastes -- and it is indeed remarkable that there are seven colours, seven musical notes and seven tastes.”
Lucien Tendret (1825-1896)

“Some men are like musical glasses; to produce their finest tones you must keep them wet.”
Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772-1834)

[Someone said that life without music made little sense - many might say the same for alcohol]