Focal Sopra 2 thoughts?

I have been considering the Focal Sopra 2's  (room size 16w x 22L x 9ht) and would like to solicit comments from current owners or those of you with first hand experience with this product.
Sound quality?
Build quality?
Product support?
Do they require a particular type/style of electronics?  High power? SS vs. Tube?
Better choices at this price point?
Thank you,
thermals1
I have heard the Sopra No3's but at a show, not a great audition, music was too loud, lots of people in the room, music I wasn't familiar with.  It seemed that the No3's had a little more bass impact, but this was not an ideal way to do an audition.

My dealer let me know when the No3's were first available, but I think I'm "set" with the No2's.  I suspect that either would bring a smile to your face.

As for subs, in my opinion most "main" speakers don't compete with a good sub in the low bass region.  Having said that, I'd recommend you take some quality time and audition both models.  Though I enjoy having subs, the additional bass from the No3's might be more pleasing to you, than struggling with properly integrating a sub (or two).  In my experience, it is sometime fairly difficult to get subs to sound good, based on the individual room acoustics.

Happy Listening!
I got a good deal for a pair of pre-owned Focal Sopra 2 Speakers.  Will it suitable for my room size of 17' L, 11' W and 10' H.  Thanks in advance.
I have Sopra 2 for me hands down best speaker I have ever owned and I have had Martin Logan Monolith B&W 804 and Krell Resolution 2
Best top to bottom balance Detailed not harsh driving with Bryston B135 SSt Integrated amp Nordost Blue Heaven cables