Focal 906

I have a pair of the 906's on matching stands/Marantz HD-AMP1 (35 wpc @ 8 ohms).

I'm running either TIDAL streaming (HiFi) or Hi-Res files via Audirvana.

For the most part, it sounds really nice especially since I experimented with placement and have them just right.

My question is if the AMP1 has enough power to get these guys going? On the highs on some recordings, I can hear some ??? (I think they call it digital hash?)

BTW, suggested power (from Focal literature is "25-100 watts").

Listening Room = 15' x 12'
Musical Preferences: Rock, Folk, Blues, Classical

Don
reg887
@contuzzi - agreed!  I'm very impressed with the 906.  Good, cohesive sound with a fantastic soundstage.  Easy to listen to, but still detailed.  Very impressive for a speaker that you can find new for 1K.
I have some relevant experience here.  I was running the Aria 906 with a 50 wpc integrated amp (Rega Brio), and it sounded very good.  However, on really dynamic peaks the amp seemed to strain a bit.  There was some congestion or peakiness to the sound.  

I now have them paired with a 220 wpc integrated (Musical Fidelity M6si), and the difference is significant - no more strain.  The music just sounds open and relaxed.  To be fair, the M6si is three times the price of the Rega, so it should sound much better.  However, I think it's the extra wattage that really makes the difference.

Hope this helps, Scott
If you are turning it up any decent amount, or listening to stuff with some substantial bass content, I'd be willing to bet you would greatly benefit from more power.

Keep in mind, those 906's sound best pointed almost straight ahead, with almost zero toe in.  You should get incredible imaging that way and a gigantic holographic soundstage.