Firewall module by Less Loss

Has anyone tried the firewall module for speakers .Do they improve the speakers at all?

128x128rockysantoro

Showing 3 responses by jerryg123

I have the LessLoss Firewire 640x connected to my LessLoss Echos End Dac, Innuos Zenith MKIII and SPL Phonitor and they are very effective. 

Contact Constantine at Atelier 13 Audio as he has a Home Audition Program. Try before you buy! 

LessLoss Firewall for Speakers | Atelier 13 Audio (atelier13-usa.com)

Not sure what @lordmelton is referencing. The reviews I have seen are all positive. Including the couple here.

Whatever, I have a set coming to demo and will find out for myself. The Stirn Music CAP seems a bit ever priced for the presentation. I could buy a CAP and put connectors on it for a hell of a lot less money. Maybe I will go that route.

How many sets do you need?

1 set is for 2 speakers.

I find these responses to the Less Loss Speaker Firewall less than enthusiastic and certainly not convincing.

This product is not cheap. about $1600.00 per set, and most people will probably require two sets.

LessLoss Firewall for Speakers | Atelier 13 Audio (atelier13-usa.com)

@audioman58 are you back in business?  I did buy your product for a set of speakers I have at our vacation home now (my son has them in South Bend). Would love to gate another set for a system here.