Finding a Power Amplifier for Luxman C-900U

Hello our community, I think I might need your help to choose a Power amplifier for my system (Stereo or Mono Pow is Ok). Here is my system:

- Speaker: Magico A3 (Also in love with Sonus Faber Serafino or higher is Focal Scala)

- DAC: Mola Mola Tambaqui

- LP/Phono: Technics SP10 MkII / Audia Flight Phono

- Pre: Luxman C-900U

- Pow: At the moment, Pass Aleph 0s 

- Cable: All from Acrolink series 7N

For my taste of music: 

- Vocal (Opera, Capella, Acoustic,...); Blue; Jazz;

- Sometime instrument: String (Violin, Cello, Guitar, sometime Harp), than drum and piano;

- Sometime Orchestra

- Sometime (rare) with EDM or Rock (Just pop or slow rock, super rare heavy metal)

I really want to upgrade my Aleph 0s with some of the more modern and powerful Pow within $6000 (2nd hand is also a good option), I come up with some in my mind:
- Pass Labs XA60.5 (Roughly $5k in my country for used)

- Luxman M-800a or M-900u (I can find it $6k used imported from Japan, but I love some other combination other than M-900u)

- Parasound JC 1 (Old ver, not Plus)

- Electrocompaniet AW180, or better AW400

- Audionet Amp  

- Gato PWR 222

- Moon 860A V1 (or W8?), Trigon Monolog, Mark Levinson 431-532H, Bryston 4B3,...

Hope to receive your suggestion, I really love the Class-A design and don't mind the super hot chassis.

128x128darkknight8586

The natural pair for C900U would be the M900U especially if you can find one for $6000. 

Personally I would go with the Pass XA.60.5. It is a very warm and natural sounding amp. With Magico and a Luxman preamp you are headed in a very detailed and maybe too analytical direction. To keep the music in the system, I would recommend the Pass XA.

I have heard the Luxman M-900U… wow… that is not musical in any way, lots of detail and sterile bass. Not a good combination.

My understanding is Magico has use Luxman in several of their high-end audio show set ups, as the two are reputed to make magic together (pun intended).  So I would also suggest trying the m900u.  I currently use the c900u with a pair of m900u (in monoblock) driving Tannoy Legacy Argen, to very nice results.  

Hi @grk I have a great deal of used SPL M1000, but my concern with them is that they are relative new in hi-fi world (famous in studio) and the FAN 😂