Finally!! a mid priced (affordable) MQA DAC

Looks decent. The problem is much of Pro-Ject's non TT items are hard to come by in the US
http://www.box-designs.com/main.php?prod=preboxs2digital&cat=s2-line&lang=en

aberyclark
Check out Underwood HiFi. He had a good range of Project gear. I haven’t checked on the Project Box DAC specifically. I had been interested in the Project Box Preamp but ended up with a Schiit Freya instead.

There had been a pretty active Project Box user thread on HiFi Wigwam (UK-based, I believe).

The AudioQuest DragonFly Red is an inexpensive, MQA capable DAC. In the last few months, newly produced Reds come from the factory ready to "decode" MQA. Older versions of the Red can be updated by the owner. Not sure about MQA ability for the Gen 3 Dragonfly Black.
The Dragonfly Red is quite possibly the least expensive shot at MQA
and coupled with a Tidal subscription you truly get a new window into recorded music...it's for real and inexpensive what more can one want really...
Meridian's new 218 is only $995.00 Great sounding DAV. They are also releasing a new unit at cedia with an Amplifier built in for $1500.00 Amazing sound.
The Dragonfly Red is quite possibly the least expensive shot at MQA
and coupled with a Tidal subscription you truly get a new window into recorded music...it's for real and inexpensive what more can one want really

I should have been more clear in the title. Mid priced, non usb mqa dacs