Fell asleep while TT was running with ortodoncia black cartridge!

After a few ahem adult beverages fell asleep for approx 2 hours while my system was on and I was playing vinyl. Wondering if I screwed up my 2m black cartridge or not. Feeling terrible about it. I have the manual mmf 5.1 turntable so was sitting there for all that time. Any thoughts from all the analog gurus out there? Is my stylus still ok?
tubelvr1
no biggie. no problem. no worse than playing that same amount of time as records.

It's when the turntable is bounced and the stylus jumps up on the label part. That’s when it becomes a problem.

I’ve had that happen. When I had no money, like really poor, and the music was all that helped me get by.

I had a linear tracking maplenoll turntable on a wall mount.

I’d accidentally left the stylus on the dead wax grooves...and then went outside, but I had to slam the door, due to how sticky it was. It bounced, all right.....

That cost me a brand new Ortofon MC30 Super.

came back in a few hours later, no more stylus. Snapped it off on the eaten away paper label.
Ok great... thanks for your response. Feeling relieved. Just bought the cartridge fairly recently too, so was feeling extra guilty.
Get yourself a tonearm lifter.  I've tried a few and found Little Fwend to be the best - i's also pricey ($250), but well worth it.  I like to tip a few and listen to vinyl - there's no other better time - I think we can both agree on that. Audio Technica offers a version at around $130 - there may be cheaper ones on Ebay.
Agree. You should be fine.

Although, you never know about those Ortodoncia cartridges :-)