fabulous Technics EPC-100 series re-tip

I'm pretty sure many of you guys own fabulous Technics MM EPC-100 (MM) in your rasenal, especially their top models like (P or C versions) MK3 and MK4.

The question is how to upgrade this cartridges with a new tip, cantilever, suspension:

-How can do the job properly and how much is it, how is the sound after upgrade compared to the original?

-How good is the motor of this cartridge?

-It's worth to invest more in new boron cantilever, new tip etc?

-No one can provide pressure fitted tip to the boron cantilever?

P.S. I know Axel can do the job, not sure if he can change the suspension, Soundsmith will not do that. VdH is not available in my area. Who else can treat that Technics MM right ?

Anyone on here did the same to their Technics EPC-100 mk3 or mk4 ?
128x128chakster
I have shipped two cartridges to Axel few month ago. One of them was my old Technics 100c mk3 (just for inspection) that i've bought from foxtan (full story about this cartridge described above). 

It's funny but after inspection Axel told me it was his own job that he has done few years ago with this cartridge for seller! The bad thing is that i've bought it from the seller as "original" (Foxtan didn't mentioned re-tipping and re-cantilevering work, he also told me it was not serviced by Axel in Germany when i asked him). I've learned alot since that days.

Strange story, but Imagine my feeling when Axel told me it was him who serviced this cartridge before. 

The good thing is that after inspection Axel told me the stylus is in perfect condition, same with suspension. The boron cantilever is made by Nagaoka and the tip is elliptical (suspension repaired). 

I've noticed long time ago how good is this cartridge (Compared to others included 4 samples of original 204cmk4). I can vote for Axel's service! 
There was really no doubt in my mind that he would, but I wanted to afford him a reasonable amount of time to reconsider.  

I wanted the broken bits back so I could open them up to see how they're assembled, as I've it in my mind to see if I can repair the suspensions.  I'm fairly good at precision work, so I figure it's worth at least a little investigation.  I also happen to know a materials scientists who specializes in polymers. 

All the examples I have here have a good deal of live left in the styli save one.  And, it would've been nice to have the chance to make something of the $1K in bits Andy destroyed. 

Andy Kim has done a terrific job for me on several occasions

I COILDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH HIS WORK AND COMMUNICATION

Trust is not sufficient reason for believe. Knowledge is much more,

uh, trustworthy. Those who know about the construction of tension

wire in the stylus holder also (?) know that exchanging the suspension

(aka the ''rubber ring'') is only possible when this tension

wire is removed. But the problem then will be how to get this tension

wire back in its place? The re-tip is totally different question. The

problem of this Technics series is the suspension which can't be

fixed. Except, of course, for those who don't believe that low riders

exist . For them then there is no problem at all. They are able to use

the not recommended VTF of 0,25-0,5 g. 

@nandric you’re right, it’s an old thread and i already sold my re-tipped and re-cantilevered (by Axel) Technics EPC-100Cmk3. This is the backside of the replacement stylus essembly with (i guess) removed tension wire.

And for example this is original tension wire on my Technics 205Cmk4.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfTGi_YW8AAXcGB.jpg

I have posted these images before in another thread, but it’s better to leave it here.