F I M Speaker Cables

How good are these cables more interested on the gold series Thanks
accel

Showing 2 responses by jacks0395

Well put Mikeam, I haven't heard of this before. I doubt that there is little if any horizontal deflection with my equipment stands. I can attest that I have a system full of FIM Gold cables, along with JM Labs for the past 19 to 20 months without ANY problem what so ever. The FIM is a stiff cable which requires proper installation, taking adequate time to bend the cable into position. After reading this post, I've checked the heavy duty IEC connectors on the back of my Tube Research 100 and it still is tight within the connection, as well within its' mounting.

My Utopia tweeters are still working fine and I'm very pleased with the complete line of FIM Gold series cable.
I have a pair of Gold series speaker cables, and have found the workmanship to be of the highest quality. In fact, some of the best termination work that I've seen. That said, I agree wholeheartedly with Jcbtubes findings. I haven't tried the speaker cables with mini-monitors yet, however I'd doubt that many who would be purchasing a pair of cables in this price range to use mini-monitors. Might be an exception or two. I like the idea that something that is good as the FIM Gold sells for so much less than the cables I'd used in the past. (It does make it harder to sell your used easily though). Just my 2 cents.