Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101

Showing 1 response by mlhotts

Greetings,

I usually read through the various forums and discussions on this website, but typically am not much of a participant.  However, since I am a current owner of an Inakustik AC-3500 conditioner that I purchased new directly from Bob Neill, I thought I’d comment on my personal experience.  Also, in addition to the AC-3500, I’ve purchased other Inakustik cables, a Rockna server/DAC combination and a Mastersound amp from Bob.  All of these items were also purchased new, and not on the used market.

In all of my various purchases, dealing with Bob has been first class...a real pleasure.  Bob has been a “no BS” kind of guy, and while he he is passionate in his sales efforts, everything he has told me about the performance of a given piece of equipment has proven to be true.  He has been prompt with getting me information, quick with shipping, and good with follow-up after the sale.  Consequently, I am surprised to see comments about a lack of follow-through.  That is 180 degrees opposite of my experience.

While I have no knowledge of what transpired In the case with @raceace, hopefully it is/was merely a “one off” type of problem.  I’m also hopeful it is/was merely a case of miscommunication in how to resolve a problem.

I suggest anyone interested in a Bob’s product line give him a call and discuss the issue directly with him.  I am confident he will address it “head on”, as I believe Bob truly wants to help like minded individuals reach their own “audio nirvana”.

Martin