Excellent sounding cartridges for Rega P3/24?

I need some advice since I am not too learned about tonearm mass and proper resonant frequencies etc. Can someone guide me to a couple good MM cartridges for the P3/24. I now have the Rega Exact II and I am looking for something else. I like the Clearaudio Maestro wood but will it work well with this table and arm? I had also been looking at the Ortofon 2M black but then I read a post that said this cartridge is not a good match with the Rega tomearm. Thanks in advance.
fido
I thought the high output Ebony was so good that I HAD to get the low output LP. At first it was very disappointing. It really took over 100 hours to break in...I guess that means it will take a very long time before it breaks. Its a very durable cartridge, and now sounds even better than the high output that I was so in love with before. I have a Superscoutmaster with 10.5i arm, optional heavy platter and rim drive. I use it in the balanced mode because my electronics (all Ayre) are completely balanced.
I think I have decided to try the Clearaudio virtuoso wood. What do you guys think? Looks like it comes in about about a 10 on the resonance chart with my tonearm. Plus it got has gotten some killer reviews...