Everest dd 66000 speakers

Some rave reviews and used availability has my interest.
Any classical, jazz guys with listening experience or comments from someone you know? Thanks
ptss
I've heard both, but only under show conditions @ CES. They're both very accurate and dynamic speakers. The Salon 2, even at its current price is great bang for the buck. The Everest is really the ultimate, imo. But I'm biased, I'm a JBL guy. I currently have 2 pairs of JBLs; L890s and S4700s.

Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with either speaker.
They are both great speakers, for sure.

I'm curious what speakers you have hard and which ones you liked most, and why. What size is your room, what is the rest of your system? What speakers do you have and what don't you like about them? What do you like about them? Then I can do a compare/contrast for you.
Have listened (a lot) to the Everest, very, very nice. Musical tastes reflect those of yourself. Ultimately have stayed with ATC actives.
Hi, I sent you a personal message a while back, check your inbox. I can give you a lot of input on Everests.
Dave 72. I understand your bias. I still have modified(bracing,mass,xover now external, custom wiring, soldered connections,--they still rock, but also will do intimate jazz, solo instruments, harp, percussion extremely well. A vastly upgraded, rich, delicate soundfield.
But, please advise why you preferred the 6600 over the Salon 2.Thanks