Estate sale Fuselier speakers for $370 but I know nothing about them.

So I found these four Fuselier speakers for $370 at an estate sale. They look amazing and from everything I've seen around this forum the creator seemed to know what he was doing.  But I'm just getting into this hobby and I've come across these and I have no clue as to whether they are any good or whether they even work. Any thoughts on how I should proceed or steps I should take? Or should I just buy them and hope for the best? 

Here is a photo of them: 

Thanks so much.  

thatguyyouknow

Glad to hear that the speakers worked out. What sources are you using?  

@thatguyyouknow Great! With some high quality electronics and front end you will have an enjoyable and rewarding system.

BTW, I believe your speakers are the 3.3s. The base of the 3.3 and 5S models are different. From the picture you posted it appears that those are the 3.3s.

By sources I meant vinyl or digital as music sources . I thought the Rotel 951 was a CD player. The Kenwood KR3130 is a receiver from early 70s. 

If  interested in upgrading the electronics you might start another thread requesting options for a integrated amplifier that would serve your sources, speakers, room size, and budget.

@weebeesdad thanks! I do see what you're talking about on the bottom, although from the listing I just posted it's a little hard to tell on the bottom since that cover is ruined and pushed down. But I will say the internals look identical so far as I can tell. I have been unable to track down any photos of the 3.3s so it's really just a guess for me. In fact, I believe that listing I posted is the only other photo I've found of Fuseliers.