Esound E5 CD Player

Has anyone heard the Esound E5 CD player? Interested in hearing opinions on this well reviewed unit.
jholmberg
What does that mean, good for the price? Does it exceed players in its price range? Does it compete with units priced much higher? Or is it just another $850 player? I have heard that this thing can compete with the $2000- $3000 players in its stock form. Do you find this to be the case? Please elaborate a little more if you're going to take part in this forum.
I read "good for the price" to mean that it competes with players in it's price range. No more, no less. It doesn't sound like an enthusiastic recommendation, but it is descriptive enough in and of itself.

Oz
I had one for about a year. I liked the sound of the player for the money. I can't say that it sounds like a $2k player, because all $2k players don't sound the same. It is a smooth detailed player. I have jumped on the TDA1541A dac boat and sold the E5. The main issue people are having with the E5 is the transport failing prematurely. There are better used players for the same money as a new E5.