Esoteric Mods

I own an Esoteric P70/D70 Transport and DAC, I am considering having both modded. I have been doing some limited research, however I would like to hear from anyone who has had their Esoteric units modded to get some feedback. My units are still under warranty for another 6 months. I would like to know the names and websites of some reputable companies I can contact. Bottom line is it worth investing into. Thanks for your help
mmitch7711

Showing 5 responses by mmitch7711

I will certainly give him a call. Thanks for the info. This process can be very confusing, especially since there are numerous modifiers out there.
Terry
What is the time frame for performing you mod at RAM. I look forward to your feedback. Thanks
Has anyone had a Mod done by RAM, if so which option did you choose the Silver or Copper transformer output wiring. If either were chosen how did it work out for you. Please advise. Thanks
What unit did you have the silver mod done to? When you say refined could you be a bit more specific. I have never had a Mod performed before, neither have I even heard one, however I am trying to get as much info as possible to feel more comfortable about having one done on my DAC.

Thanks
Thanks a bunch for your input. I was really apprehensive about having this mod done, now I feel much better, I will have my DAC modded first, followed by my Transport.