Equi=Core 1000

I just bought an Equi=Core 1000 which will be here this Friday. I am currently using an Audioquest Niagara 1200 which I like but don’t truly love. So, I started looking for a new conditioner and found the Equi=Core on the Audiogon website. I read many articles about the 1000 and the 1800 and everyone of them stated how great both conditioners are especially with the new transformer. Many compared the 1000 and 1800 to conditioners costing $3k-$4k. Also, I chatted with Walter a few times before purchasing and he took the time to answer all my many questions. So my question is (even though it’s too late), does anyone use the Equi=Core, and if so, how do you like it?

thanks

128x128stevebohnii

Showing 3 responses by dpop

@larsman Thanks, but I'm not interested in purchasing, as I already own Equi=Tech products. I'll let the lawyers have fun with that one.

Hmmm, the name EQUI=CORE looks and sounds very similar to a company that's been doing balanced AC power for a little over 20 years now; EQUI=TECH.

EQUI=TECH 

If you're interested in balanced AC power, here's another company that manufacturers balanced AC transformers:

Toroid transformers

@larsman I should know better - sarcasm doesn't always translate well in print. What I was getting at, was, it looks rather suspicious that when it comes to marketing, a company (Core Power Technologies; EQUI=CORE) would choose to replicate the logo of another company that was initially the innovator of balanced AC power 22 years ago (EQUI=TECH), and who is still in business today. Hmmm, intentional?