Energy ESM-2 Anyone else remember them?

I still am using these old school speakers. Bought them in 1987? demo.
thirtypercent
I have a pair of ESM-2... I bought them back in 1986 I believe...

I have a blow woofer on one of them and I just been told by a repair shop that parts are not available anymore from Energy...

Is any of you know the spec of those woofer... I going to start shopping...

Thanks
I needed new foam surrounds for the woofers in my ESM-2s and just bought a pair on U.S. ebay, cheap.

In case anyone else has the same problem, just search for "8" Speaker Repair". I bought the only cheap set, $12.00US shipped, but the seller seems to list them all the time.

Great speakers!
Foam surrounds from ebay were easy to install. Not an exact fit, but close enough. I didn't realize how bad the sound had been, until I replaced the surrounds. They sound great now.

For those of you interested in entire woofer replacements, I contaced Energy Parts Dept.in U.S. and received the following info:

"Original drivers are no longer available. Replacements we can offer are p/n 4DR//51745 which is the 8" woofer used in the ESM2MKII. Your cost is $50.23 each plus $10.00 s&h. Contact Kim (716 896-9801) for purchase options.
Regards
Dan Wergen
USA National Service Mgr.
Ph.# 716 896-9801"
I have a pair of ESM-2's - looking to sell them due to space and recently replaced them with some Rogers LS2's (about 1/3rd their size - the Energy's sound really good and have held up well. The Rogers sound a lot like them or vise versa - mids on the Rogers are a tad bit more refined, but the low end on the Energy is certainly better due to their size. I was always happy with them.