End of Snell Acoustics?

http://www.audioholics.com/news/industry-news/d-m-holdings-discontinues-snell-escient

While I have since moved on, owned and enjoyed Snell speakers over the years, including the type Qs, type Ds, and 500THX series speakers.
sdrenslow
It is sad to hear that these great speakers will no longer be produced. But I am happy to hear someone comment on the ci which I have owned since 87. Ait, I have found the ci's to perform as exactly as you feel and more. Over the years of making improvements in components, cables and room interaction these speakers continue to reveal themselves to me. IMO this speaker is grossly underated.
Had a pair of Type D's some years back and having also gone through Spendors and Living Voice and KEFs and JBLs, the Snells really held their own. I thought the quality of the Snells was amazing too. They were indestructible.
I've been running the smaller brother of the type B, the Snell CV for the past 5 yrs. Bypassed that awful fuse and tweeter attenuator. IMO, the CV which you can buy for under 1k used holds its own against anything that sells for 5-7K made today.
Michael, the Snell Type Bs are a much warmer, ballsier choice than the Thiels, which to my ears are more clinical (a bit tipped up) in character