emotiva mono block amps any good?

interested in sound quality of emotiva mono block amps.
digital3
Mitch4t
Do an Emotiva search on the Members Systems section here on
Audiogon and you will find satisfied members pairing Emotiva
successfully with respected names like Audio Research,
Wilson, Pass Labs, Zu, Revel, Von Schweikert, Magnepan,
Tekton, Rel Acoustics, Martin Logan, Rega, Sumiko, Thiel,
Anthem, B&W, JM Labs and several more. The proof is in
successful systems right here on Audiogon.

Mitch, what people do or do not own is not really a trustworthy indication on what a person should go with, as hundreds of different brands are owned, and system synergy plays a key role. The main reason people tend to mention when buying Emotiva is price, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it won't help someone trying to get the last 5% out of their system.

Also, it doesn't really help further the conversation when you use phrases like "fear and paranoia", which amounts to a school yard taunt.
"The main reason people tend to mention when buying Emotiva is price, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it won't help someone trying to get the last 5% out of their system."

How do you come up with 5%? How do you know that there's not 10% or 20% left in a system to be gotten?
My point is, people looking to get that last 5% percent out of their system will not be helped by buying Emotiva. Personally I'd suggest even 10% percent, but I used 5 to be conservative. Certainly there are systems that need more help than that, though.