Emotiva amplifiers review/experience?

Anyone had a chance to try out the Emotiva amplifiers and compare them to some of the more well known brands? How are the sound quality of the amps and how do they compare to other brands? Are they significantly worse or by some slight margin? Please let me know as I'm very interested in their products! Thank you!
garrettni
I am about to purchase the aerial 7t's in a couple of Weeks and I was considering a pair of the xpa1's to power them. Has anyone tried to pair the aerials with the emo amps or do any of you with experience with either the amp or these speakers think it would be a good combination? Any insight or input would help.
I just purchased this amp 3 weeks ago and I ran it for 3 weeks straight 24 /7 in order to burn and new cables .the sound is clean the bass tight.I have the XPA- 200 its 150 watts per channel two channel.
Emotiva is a cheap man's Parasound. It makes more sense to save a little more and wait a little longer and buy the monster Parasound A21 Amp from Audio Advisor for $2300.00 and buy the outstanding Pre-amp from Wyred4Sound the STP-SE for $2000.00. You will get outstanding high end performance from this combo you will never regret.
True, but we're talking $2300 for the Parasound vs. $700 for an XPA-2. So we're talking different price classes. An XPA should be easy to sell when it comes time to upgrade. Meanwhile, it's good enough so that I think just about anyone would be happy with it.