Emo dumps Carver, the Carver site is down.

http://emotivalounge.proboards.com/thread/33568/official-bob-carver-update?page=1&scrollTo=574892
vicdamone

Showing 2 responses by jaynemo1962

Well, the warranty support...we shall see. Hope I never have to go there. I have had mine for a year now with no issues. They drive my Legacy Focus SE's with ease, and mate well with my DeHavilland UV3 preamp. Another tidbit of info, that maybe well known by now, is currently these amps are no longer in production. By ANYONE. Speculation is Emo may come out with thier own version (who cares) and/or BC may RE-introduce them in 2014.Convoluted to say the least. Maybe when the dust settles, schematics can be obtained. Hey when I bought my now vintage Pioneer gear back in the day the schematics came with the owners manual!
As an owner of a pair of 180's bought pre-Emo, my dealer stated to me yesterday that Emo is honoring the 7 year repair warranty of anything related to BC, LLC aquistion, ie 180, 305, etc. At least that is the situation for now. Its interesting because when the dealer initially called Emo, the "lady in the office" stated, "we no longer have anything to do with BC". Obviously not happy with that response he inquired deeper and got the assurance of the warranty coverage. In any event, what should be made available is a full set of schematics, so if the whole warranty issue goes up in flames, people, who are so inclined, can get these repaired by any reputable service technician.