Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Mike,
It is interesting that the superb sonic characteristics of the Elrog ER 300b is  consistent regardless of their use in a DAC or power amplifier. Your listening impressions very closely matches what I hear with them placed in my SET amplifier. I hope you get many years of listening joy from them.
God, I know Charles.  I bought them on 01/13/15.  Time goes too quickly.  
Thank you all for your informative discussions.
I have a Lampizator 7 and leaning towards the purchase of the Elrog ER 300b.
Off topic. If I purchase the Elrogs with a credit card that has extended warranty protection, I am able  to extend the manufacturer's warranty coverage by one additional year.  If it fails after 6 months or thereafter, will I be covered? :  )

I promised to post periodically on my 2nd pair of Elrogs, so here it is. One of the replacement tubes failed today unfortunately. The past week that channel would go silent  sporadically and then sound would return. When I turned the amplifier on today the tube in that mono block didn't illuminate, it was dead.   Very disappointing to report this, but that's the reality. I put in my EML XLS and they are just cruising along as usual.

I had the highest hope for the Elrog ER 300 given there superb sound. I have to realize that the Elrog just may not be the right tube for the Coincident Frankenstein. The EML and Takatsuki in terms of reliability are the better match. The EML is a very robust tube and appears to be ideal for this particular amplifier. Mine are 3 years old and test exactly as they did the first day I got them. They are sounding excellent right now, just not quite as good as the Elrogs which were near magical.

With all factors considered the EML XLS is going to be my "work horse go to" 300b. It just seems made for the Frankenstein's operating parameters with its rugged tube internal construction and higher current capabilities. People using the Elrog is DACs or different amplifiers may hopefully have success with these tubes. Well I took my chance with this special tube but apparently it wasn't meant to be.
Charles,