Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
I've been following this thread with great interest since springtime. I bought my first 300b amplifier last fall, a Cary 300sei. I am getting ready to swap out the output tubes. I had intended to buy the Takatsuki, before I began reading about the Elrogs. But I see from the discussion that there is some question about whether the Elrogs are the right match for the Cary. (And if I am interpreting the technical discussion correctly, perhaps there is some question about the Takats also?)

Any Cary owners using these tubes? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Rfprice,
I can say that as of now if you order Elrogs from tubesusa.com(George Lenz) he'll ask about your specific amplifier in order to match operational parameters. Other vendors may now be following these same guidelines as well.
Hello,

Yes, there are some challenges on the ER300B...
This tube is really new. The first series where build in October 2014. This are the first (300B like)tubes using thoriated tungsten as cathode/filament. To fit the 1.2A/5V filament specifications a VERY thin cathode wire is required.
That makes thinks difficult. An oxide coated filament is much more simple and much easier to handle but the sound is the same as the russian or chinese derivates...so we dicided, to build 300B like RF tubes using thoriated tungsten as filaments because the sound is MUCH better.

@brownsfan
We will replace the failing tubes, doesn't matter they where fail 2days, 2month or 2years post warranty.

Matthias
Matthias,
It is extremely refreshing to see a company stand strong for their product. Thank you and best success in righting any problem quickly. Best, Rob
Hi Charles1dad: thanks for your advice. I presume that you are happy with your replacement tubes, after the long ordeal? I've been swinging this way and that. I was excited about the Takats for so long, then got caught up in the hype about the Elrogs. And one thing to which I always give great weight: warranties. They say a lot about a craftsman's confidence. The Takats have two years. The Elrog's short warranty, combined with these recent tube failures, give me an ill feeling.

So Matthias: By your recent post, is Elrog now offering unlimited warranty?