Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
My Elrog 211 tubes had substantially less than 75 total hours when they failed in one of my Coincident Dragon mono amplifiers. The Dragons are push pull amplifiers with each mono amplifier using two 211 tubes, one 300B as a driver tube and one 6EM7 as an input tube.

Not only was I out the two Elrog 211 tubes, but since the Dragons require a matched quad set of 211 tubes, I was effectively out four tubes, not to mention the damage done to the amplifier itself as well as to the other tubes in the amplifier.

I have since read reports by a number of users of Elrog's 845 tube also reporting reliability problems.
One of my Elrog 300B's also died on Lampizator Big 7 recently. Fortunately, they were still within warranty and I returned them for a refund.

I surely hope that Elrog could sort out the issue. They were sounding fantastic.
Brownsfan, the current incarnation of the Frankensteins have an HT fuse that protects the Frankenstein in the event the 300B tube fails. If you have this version, your amplifier should not have been damaged by the Elrog's failure.
Tmm, Is the 2nd fuse internal? Externally, there is only one fuse visible, the standard mains fuse.
Brownsfan, on the most current model the HT fuse is external. To be safe, I would ask a technician to evaluate your Frankenstein to make certain the tube's failure did not compromise your amplifier.